Friday, October 21, 2011

Where the Boomerang comes from.

So, I guess everyone following my blog would like to know where the title "The Annointed Boomerang" comes from.

I was doing some research on what my name "Kylie" means. I knew for a long time that it was a type of Australian boomerang, but I never realized how amazing a "Kylie" actually is!
I found this source while researching :http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110405111136AAb67T1

A "Kylie" is an awesome non returning boomerang that generates lift as it spins through the air, allowing it to fly great distances without having an arc in it's flight. It is said that a common flight distance is 100 to 150 yards. That's one to one and a half football fields!! The Kylie was originally used for hunting and also for warfare. It was an intense weapon!

So, when I think of the spiritual significance of this, and I do, because names are important to a person's identity. I think that the Lord can use me for some intense hunting and warfare. I will have great stamina! Awesome name meaning in my opinion!!

That's all on the name for today!! Hope you guys have a great weekend! Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment