Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life.


Life is full of such crazy ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I am so thankful for friends and family that love me!

I used to be upset with life, and I used to think that I was alone with no one to care for me, but that wasn't true at all! Jesus was waiting for me to turn around and run into His arms! He was following right behind me in a pursuit that was so innocent and so pure. He chased me down no matter how far I ran, no matter how far gone I thought I was. He continues to pursue me with this sweetness and recklessness that is truely inspiring.

The day that I realized how much he loved me, I started to become aware of my own self-worth and my own importance. I was worthy of being chased, worthy of being pursued, and worthy of  Him waiting for me. The beautiful part is that everyone is worthy of those same things. He chases you like he chases me. He pursues you with a fierceness and a love that outshines any of the doubt, regret, shame, or depression that you carry with you.

He's waiting to take all of those things away from you and give you the greatness and the worthiness that He has called you to, all you have to do is reach out and accept it, and then start walking in it.

Isaiah 43: 1-3

"Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I a, the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your savior."


He's waiting for you........ Are you ready?....... Go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment